Something's Brewing is the working title for Preston’s collaborative approach to developing a 12-year cultural strategy for the City.
It is being driven and shaped by the Preston creative community with the support of the Cultural Framework Board. For more information about Something’s Brewing, or to express an interest in getting involved email: email@example.com.
PRESTON CULTURAL FRAMEWORK BOARD:
Preston’s Cultural Framework Board was set up to oversee and support the delivery of the city’s Cultural Framework. It brings together strategic cultural partners from across the city with practicing artists. The membership of the Cultural Framework Board is made up of representatives from:
- Preston City Council (PCC)
- Lancashire County Council (LCC)
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- Marketing Lancashire
- Curious Minds
- Creative Lancashire
- The Harris Museum and Art Gallery
- Cultural Governors - 3 independent practicing artists - Matt Wilde, Steph Fletcher, and Phil Kaila
Preston’s Cultural Framework Board is working closely with BREWTIME, a network of independent creative and cultural practitioners in Preston.